ANR is a sturdy and accurate saw for stone slabs:
- Special beam design to attain a perfect cutting precision;
- Water tank with built-in recycling pump for blade cooling;
- Optional device to perform horizontal cutting and profiling of slab edges.
Useful cutting lengths: 600, 800, 1000, 1300, 1500, 2000 mm
Diamond blade diameter: 250-350 mm or 400-500 mm
Manual head travel and depth adjustment
Available with “slot” device to perform slab edge slotting and profiling
Self-contained water recycling system
Worktable made of galvanized steel rail.
Bridge tilt for cutting from 90 to 45 degrees.
Equipped with side extension table.
Optional device to perform horizontal cutting and slotting of slab edges. Also, the special adaptor provided permits to use shaped wheels to create and polish various types of profiles on straight edge. also included is a self-contained water collection tank to be mounted on the rear side of the saw ANR130, ANR150 or ANR200.
• Diamond blade ø 250mm, blade bore size 25.4mm
• Shaped wheel maximum height: 80mm