Compact, essential and sturdy bench saw with fixed bridge; the bridge tilts and the water tank with built-in recycling pump makes it the perfect saw for the stone fabricator.
It is equipped with 1 or 2 side extension tables to enlarge the working surface and facilitate the positioning of the slabs.
Fully equipped and motorized saw AFR-A suitable for small and large stone fabricating shops:
- Available with several useful cuts, according to customer requirements;
- Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by a special beam design;
- Suitable for ceramic and sintered material slabs;
- Available with multiple blades for processing anti-slip grooves;
- Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions.
Useful cut: 1000–1500–2000-2500–3000–3300-3500 mm
Diamond blade diameter: 250-300-350mm or 400-450-500mm
Blade bore size: 25.4 mm
Motor power: 5kW = 6.5HP (3ph.) or 4kW = 5.5HP (3ph.)