MSA professional miter saw for tilted cuts:
- Steel frame with hot-dip galvanizing treatment for maximum resistance to wear and rust;
- Worktable made of anti-scratch plastic material slats;
- Available in two models: useful cut 3300mm or 3700mm;
- Maximum cutting precision is guaranteed by the head travelling on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides automatically lubricated;
- 10 pneumatic pistons and 3 slab stops to secure even the smallest workpieces in place during machining;
- Pneumatic pop-up slab stops to cut thin ceramic and sintered material slabs.
X-axis travel: 3300/3700 mm (130’’/145’’);
Diamond blade diameter: 350-450 mm (14’’-18’’);
Workable slab thickness: 0-80 mm (0’’-3,15’’) with mobile pneumatic slab stop;
Designed to perform perfect 45 degree miters even on uncalibrated slabs;
Motorized head travel with variable speed on linear guides with recirculating ball slides;
Available with side extension tables and pop-up roller table to facilitate slab handling;
Available with water tray and recycling pump.