CNC bridge saw for stone and ceramic slabs with automatic head rotation to perform cuts in all directions. Manual or automatic head tilt up to 0° for miter and horizontal cutting with special connection for mounting ½” gas core drill bits to perform drilling cycles. High cutting accuracy guaranteed by head running on linear steel guides with recirculating ball slides controlled by digital inverters.
Automatic bridge saw with 4/5 numerically controlled axes:
- Sturdy, monoblock design for many years of reliable performance.
- Cutting precision: smooth and extremely accurate axis motion.
- Simple to operate: user-friendly CNC interface to handle both fully and semi-automatic cutting programs.
- Steel frame, sandblasted and ceramic coated (hot-dip galvanized upon request).
- High precision head motion on linear guides with recirculating ball slides with motors controlled by digital inverters.
- Available with Brushless motors to perform curve cutting.
- Head raise and lower on linear guides with pneumatic pistons for greater reactivity and safety.
- Motorized head travel with variable speed.
- CNC axis control unit with 12/15’’ touch screen color display for cuts programming. Automatic execution of complete cutting and drilling cycles without manual assist.
- 1/2” gas connection for mounting core drill and finger bits (Brushless version) to perform automatic drilling cycles, facilitate inner corner cutting and remove tension from sintered slabs.
- Available with fixed or hydraulically tilting work table.
- Automatic head rotation to program any types of cutting.
- Manual or automatic CNC-controlled head tilt 90-0 degrees.
- Pre-loaded geometric shapes (such as rectangle, hexagon, L-shaped kitchen top, trapezium, etc.) to facilitate execution of the most common cutting patterns.
- Surface profiling to create frames, columns and artistic decorations.
- Laser alignment device to facilitate head positioning.
- Equipped with corded or wireless pendant control.
- Main motor frequency inverter for variable blade speed.
- Motorized hydraulic pop-up rollers for easy slab loading and positioning (optional).